CALL: 0191-682-0043 (Local Rate)
About Us I
Our Fees |
Our Policies I
Discover Savings |
Executive Travel |
Gain Insight |
IT Security |
United Kingdom I
1. The Client pays the duties and taxes in advance to NSG upon placing the order
Customs/Import Duties & Taxes Paid (DPD):
The Nu Savings Group ('NSG') offers different types of Custom Clearance depending on the country of import.
Customs/Import Duties & Taxes Unpaid (DDU):
2. Charges will be settled by the client to the carrier for customs to release the shipment.
3. The client will get an invoice from the shipping company that includes customs duty, import taxes, and other expenses.
4. The client must keep the receipt of the customs payment for future reference.
5. The client is only responsible for paying customs duty and other charges at the time of clearance; if the courier asks for extra amount at the time of delivery, please contact our client service department immediately.
Calculating Customs/Import Duties & Taxes:
1. Customs/Import duties and taxes fees levied at checkout is an estimation and not an exact calculation.
2. If actual customs fees exceed the estimated customs fees taken at the time of placing an order, NSG will pay the additional fees charged.
3. The above terms also apply to the shipment of any replacement product (if applicable)
Factors which play an important role in estimating Customs/Import Duties & Taxes:
1a. Product category and price
1b. Shipping costs and package weight
2. Customs clearance channel
3. Storage charges may apply for any delay to submit the required paperwork.
4. Import taxes based on custom duty amounts
5. Import fees as per the destination country's customs rules.
7. The client receives single/multiple shipments for their order; customs charges will be applied to the shipments accordingly.
6. Import fees confirmation; Delivery Duty Paid (DPD) or Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU)
Customs & Tariffs
2. No additional charges will be paid by our client
3. If any document is required from the client. It is necessary for the consignee to provide the document on a timely basis
1. Client will not pay the duties and taxes to NSG upon placing the order
The Nü Savings Group Limited is a private company registered in England and Wales (13335912) | NSG refers to the NSG network and/or one or more of its member firms, each a separate legal entity | The term “director” is used to refer to the Group Managing Director of Nü Savings Group Limited.
Share your NSG experience online
Subscribe Now for the best deals
Keep up to date with our product savings & news
Connect With Us
Download our App
Manage your business on the go !
Ensure you have the latest version of our app on your Android® or Apple® device(s). If you have any issues, please get in touch.
Follow us on social media via your phone, tablet or laptop. Please note we cannot be held liable or responsible for any third party apps, stores or websites.
Safe and Secure Website
All content & images © 2019-2022, Nü Savings Group Limited | All rights reserved | No part of this site or its contents may be produced with the express permission of the copyright holder.
Schedule a Zoom® Meeting
Chat with a Live Person